How do I return an item?
At Mobile Fun we want you to love every order from us, so we've made returns as easy as possible for you.
Follow these simple steps so that you can return your item(s):
1 - Fill our Returns Form to tell us about the product you want to return
2 - Our customer service team will contact you with returns address details
3 - Once being contacted by our returns team, please send your item(s) to the address below. We recommend using the least expensive trackable method of shipping.
4 - We will process your return as quick as possible
5 - Once processed, we'll send you an email confirmation.
Please note: Mobile Fun does not provide pre-paid postage at the moment. Please ship your product using the less expensive tracked method of shipping to the address below.
You are responsible for returning the goods in good condition at your own cost unless the goods are faulty, incorrectly* shipped or misdescribed.
* Please note:
- The customer is liable to pay for postage when returning incorrectly ordered goods.
- The goods must not have been used, must be complete with all components and the packaging must be not be damaged.
- You will be credited with a full refund within 30 days of notifying Mobile Fun Limited of the cancellation.
- Note that if these conditions are not met we may not accept returned goods.
- We recommend using a shipping method that provides proof of shipment and can compensate for lost or damaged goods for higher value items.
- Please ensure that all returns are securely wrapped and packaged. We cannot be held responsible for any units that have been damaged in transit.
- All items returned must be clearly labelled as ‘Returned Item’.
- IATA regulations have strict controls and restrictions on the transport of products containing lithium batteries. It is as a consequence of such legislation that we are unable to accept as part of our Returns Promise, any items purchased that contain lithium batteries. Therefore, items that include or contain lithium batteries cannot be returned as faulty/unwanted, this does not affect your statutory consumer rights.
If you refuse delivery or refuse to pay any import duty or taxes levied against your shipment, resulting in the shipment being returned to Mobile Fun, then a returns charge of up to £25 plus a minimum administration charge of £5.00 (or equivalent currency at the current exchange rate) will be charged against your final refund amount.
Please see our Terms & Conditions for our full Returns Policy.