Official Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Alcantara Cover Case - Silver / Grey Reviews
- All languages ( 23)
- French ( 1)
- Spanish ( 2)
- English ( 20)
Showing 1- 10 of 23reviews ( )
There are more reviews in other languages. Show all languages to see more reviews and we can translate them for you.
• The Alcantara material feels good in hand. Its soft texture is comfortable amd pleasant to touch. Makes slipping it in your pocket easy. It so far seems to wear well.
• Great colour.
• The case fits the back of the S8+ like a glove.
• Allows wireless charging through the case on Samsung home or in car wireless charding systems.
• The Alcantara material is slippery and makes it difficult to hold phone sometimes. Make sure you grip it well.
• The case doesn't sit higher than the screen due to the phones curved edge screen. Therefore it doesn't add any protection to the screen itself so be wary about laying the phone flat on its screen or if you drop it face down.
All in All its a nice case to hold. Looks sharp and stylish but has some design floors around protection for your phone.
I may consider another option
I'm using the cover with the (glass) screen protector and neither are in the way. They actually work well together.
The only downside is trying to take the cover off (to use with the VR headset). It's such a snug fit that it can be difficult to pull off and I've accidentally pulled the screen protector off whilst trying to get the cover off.
Still, I'd recommend the cover. It works with the phone and feels almost seamless. And all the holes and buttons are in exactly the right places.
Sorry, no matching reviews have been found. Please check the filters you have applied.
Please check the filters you have applied or you can Show all languages to see reviews and we can translate them for you.